Terima Kasih Daun Keladi :)

Dah lawat2 baca2 tuh rajen2 tinggalkn la buah tangan yer. Tak kesah laa kt chatbox ke atau kt komen. Just to let me know that you are visiting. Thank you and happy reading. P/s aku dah letak "like" button tu gatal2kan la tangan nak tekan button tu ye :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

So what's next?


Next 1 second
Check on my phone to see whether it can detect SIM or not.
Just hoping for a miracle :(

Next 1 minute
Thinking of you :( I wonder if you sleep well or not.

Next 1 hour
Watching movie - Source code

Next day
Don't know what to do. Perhaps continue playing Assassin's creed while still hoping for a miracle :(

Next week
Raya with family :)
My birhday :D
And of course aiming for a new phone :)
Enjoying what I have been missing for a week :)

Next month
Focus on my studies
Excel in my first semester for bachelor degree in Unikl MIMET

Next semester
Planning to leave MIMET hostel
Renting a house with Fuad, Wafiy and Fahmi
Settling up - Gonna burn a lot of my savings :O
Hoping to get to drive my Atos ;)
UNIFI yeahhh :)
Frequently visiting Unikl Mestech ;)

Next year
My studies may getting tougher
Focusing on my studies
Start learning more about accounting and money literature
I'm one step closer to be an TECHNOPRENUER :)

To be continue...

No comments:


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

©2009 Fathkebuss@LiFe's Portrayal. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP