Terima Kasih Daun Keladi :)

Dah lawat2 baca2 tuh rajen2 tinggalkn la buah tangan yer. Tak kesah laa kt chatbox ke atau kt komen. Just to let me know that you are visiting. Thank you and happy reading. P/s aku dah letak "like" button tu gatal2kan la tangan nak tekan button tu ye :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My FZ150i

FZ stands for?
I think it's Fazer, not so sure though
But for me FZ is already sounds nice

Well, I just bought this 150cc bike around end of september. Not sure when. I forgot.
With Rm3500 cash in my hand for deposit, which I saves for 1 year++
And installment Rm177 for 4 years
Damn commitment
Not sure if I hated it or not
Just play along, I guess..
So this is my FZ150i, my very first bike as soon I passed my (Not sure if to call riding test or driving test though).

So, why did I chose this bike?
Why did I even bought a bike?
Firstly, as I'm studying away, way from home at Perak, I found that it is hard to rely on somebody else's vehicle.
Sometimes I have to take a cab to go somewhere.
They don't use meters, so the fees quite unreasonably high.
With this bike, I can go anywhere I want.

But Ironically, when I brought this bike to Perak, I don't know where to go. That's because I don't really recognized the roads here...yet..

I bought this bike because, I don't want to be seen as what they call "mat rempit" which is very familiar with young and spoiled brats with moped bike (underbone) or especially, 2-stroke bike. Instead, I want the economic features of this bike, they don't burn fuel as much as bikes in same classes, but in exchange for reduced speed. But it is reasonable as it is. I can rev up the bike to 135km/h, which good enough for me to run along the right lane. This bike uses fuel injection, instead of carburetor. As reliable the carburetor it is, fuel injection is the technology that most of high-cc bikes uses as it is to maximized the fuel consumption efficiency. 
Plus it has large tank! 12 liters. My friend already tested it out, with few addition for fuel efficiency in his FZ150i, ron97 Caltex and minimal speed, he can rev the bike up until 600km! I know right?!
FZ150i is classified as naked bike. Relaxing ride for long distance, not so fast, no so slow, just as nice.
As in naked, I can put some "aurat" on it, as in modifications such as the headlamp, undercowl, or even a fairing of R15, R125S, R6, R1, any bikes you want as long you have the bling bling.



As soon as my bike is purchased out from a bike shop somewhere in Dang Wangi, I have to ride in heavy rain. It sucks when it is raining heavily in KL. My father is a bit worry about me as he never saw me rode a clutch-transmission bike. This is my chance to show him that I am capable of riding this bike, even in heavy rain. At first my father suggested that we send the bike to Perak using delivery service but I am strongly against it, seeing to what happen with my friend's bike, using the delivery, with the scratches everywhere.
In the end, he agrees that I rode the bike myself 300km+ to Perak. Not sure I am being crazy or not, but just go with the flow and enjoy my first riding journey

My destination is Manjung, Perak. Riding there for me, not going to be easy. Halfway is through highway, which is extremely boring that I almost asleep in times during the ride. That's dangerous. My bike still in "break-in" state, so I have to rev it up until RPM 5000 only, approximately around 70km/h. Oh god, I feel like the slowest person in the planet.
The challenge is when I have to take normal roads for around 100km/h which does not have much signboard I can rely on. So I missed, not few, but a lot of turns. 3 hours ride, become 6 hours.
I stopped by at KFC somewhere near Teluk Intan, to take a break and fill up my hungry stomach. Everyone looked at me as I strolled in my riding jacket along, which is awesome lol :P my jacket is awesome, alpinestar, which cost me Rm400++. Alpinestar original? Exactly! Well, semi-original actually...

I inquire directions from miss cashier, which surprisingly fast and glad to drag me outside to show the way to manjung. I feel awesome :p (Alya, don't be mad at me just because I'm so awesome :P Just kidding :D) I followed her direction and voila! I recognize these roads. Still missed a few turns, finally a long road before turning in to Manjung. A long road full of beautiful sight of paddy field. Too bad it wasn't sunset. If not, I stopped awhile, snap a few pictures along for memories. Plus, I can't wait to reach Manjung, so I ride along, non stop, until I reached my "secondary" home.

For now, I already ride to Manjung-KL few times and I have familiarized myself with the roads. Later rides wouldn't be much a problem. 3-4 hours ride. 110-130km/h average speed.

For this semester break, I have a few projects for my FZ150i

Apido Turtle Headlamp - Rm120-150

Master Fuel Control System - Rm430-480

Dragotec Suction Turbo - Rm90

Hope I will have these item installed before semester 4 began. 

No comments:


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

©2009 Fathkebuss@LiFe's Portrayal. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP