Terima Kasih Daun Keladi :)

Dah lawat2 baca2 tuh rajen2 tinggalkn la buah tangan yer. Tak kesah laa kt chatbox ke atau kt komen. Just to let me know that you are visiting. Thank you and happy reading. P/s aku dah letak "like" button tu gatal2kan la tangan nak tekan button tu ye :)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Conversation

I have a friend
Really close to me
Nowadays..she seems act very differently
I don't know what problem she is facing right now
She didn't even bother to tell anyone
And I don't want to know about it

A friend, what a friend for?
One of the purpose, to help each other out if things got messed up
Well, this friend don't even tell me what gone wrong
But I don't want to push this issue anymore
What's matter is.. How come this purpose become all screwed up

One day I starts a conversation with her on Myspace
Since I got bored and I can't stand without talking with her even for one day
She was my dearest friend
As she was acting differently
I said to her that I was afraid that...
Well its complicated
Hard to tell

Then,
Die? What the hell? What was she thinking?
I mean, come on!!
I DIDN'T EVEN PUSH THE DEATH ISSUE OKAY???
I know you're not in the mood
But watch your mouth sister, before I weld it off
When she come up with that darn word, "Die"
It hurts me...ALOT

You don't feel anything? Fine, its okay for me
You don't care what I feel? Fine, I didn't ask you to do so

For now, I don't want to ask from you anything
Except for our friendship to be ever last
Like you said, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
I was afraid..
I am going to lose you...
You're like my closest friends ever
Since half of my life has just ripped off away
You're the puzzle piece I need to complete my life

Hate me? Okay, keep on the hating, see if I care
But you're still my closest friend
For now, BACK OFF!!
YOU HAVE HURT ME DAMN A-L-O-T

*I hope you read this

4 comments:

wana WANY ! said...

heyy ape mara mara nihh ?
chill laa babe okay okayy ?
haihh dugaan je nih dlm bekawan
sabar jee :D

Fath said...

Tgh bengang nieh
Trkilan sgt2 ble dye ckp prkataan tuh -_-
Ssh la ek nk cari kwn yg btol2 phm kte
Tuh la byk dugaan brlaku
Misunderstanding
Nie pn psl slh phm lar
Pape pn aku msh bole chill out =)

Nafizah Binti Khanapiah said...

aikh,.npe ni fath?
uh.sabo2 ea..

Fath said...

Ade mslh sket ngn sorang niehh
Tp dh oke dh nie
X terase sgt dh
Mls nk pker lg


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

©2009 Fathkebuss@LiFe's Portrayal. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP